Vibration Monitoring and Hire
Audiometric & Acoustic Services provide prompt Vibration Meter Hire to Melbourne and Victoria Wide. We specialise in the hire and rental of highly accurate precision testing equipment for logging ground, building and machinery vibrations.
We provide Vibration Meter Rental to a wide geographic area including (but not limited to) Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo, Shepparton, Mornington, Albury and more… just ask us!
Our project experience includes:
- Roads, railway lines
Residential and mixed use development applications (DA) – houses, units, mixed
Areas of work include:
- Construction vibration monitoring, mitigation and control
- Demolition vibration monitoring, mitigation and control
- Machinery operation vibration measurement and control
- Transport vibration monitoring, mitigation and control
- Building condition surveys
AvaTrace Vibration Monitoring:
Predominantly this instrument is used in the monitoring of residences or structures abutting construction sites where piling or excavation is taking place. The field instrument can be fully controlled via AvaNet. If you want to change the meter settings, limit values or check the battery level, do it quickly and easily from your browser, wherever you are. Text message alerts allow the party to immediately be notified of exceedances and then either mitigate or change the method of demolition/construction.
- Remote control of field instruments via the Internet and web browser
- Collects, processes and stores measurement data on a central data server
- Analysis and report generation features of measurement data
- Share measurement results and other documentation with project participants in real time
- Alarms for important parameters are automatically sent by email and text message
More information available at: http://avamonitoring.com/en/vibration-measurement/
Bruel & Kjaer 2511 Vibration Meter
The Bruel & Kjaer 2511 Vibration Meter is a valuable tool in the investigation of the dynamic behavior of mechanical structures. In civil engineering it will be used in the investigation of vibration on roads, bridges, dams, buildings etc. Its operation is simple and quite suitable for use by non-scientific personnel not conversant with electronic instrumentation.
- Measurement and monitoring of vibration levels on machinery
- Vibration measurements
- Failure forecasting and trouble shooting in industrial plant
- Measurements on vibration
Audiometric & Acoustic Services can provide a full detailed report.
The Bruel & Kjaer 2511 is an exceptionally wide range instrument which is used in conjuction with a piezo-electric accelerometer to measure mechanical vibration and shock in terms of acceleration, velocity, and displacement. It is completely portable and is built to a high standard of accuracy and stability making it suitable for both laboratory and field conditions.
- Self contained rechargeable battery supply
- Measures acceleration, velocity, and displacement
- Frequency range 0.3 Hz to 15 kHz
- General purpose accelerometer included
- Calibrated in both British and Metric units
- RMS and true peak-to-peak detector with hold facility
- Selectable low-pass and high-pass filters
- External filter available
- AC, DC Lin and DC Log, recorder outputs
- Battery charger supplied as standard