Event Monitoring and Hire
Are you looking to hire a noise logger in Melbourne or Victoria? Audiometric & Acoustic provide prompt efficient rental of noise meters for short or long term hire. Our range of sound meters are highly accurate precision equipment for acoustic monitoring.
Our Noise Meter Hire service is available Victoria wide including (but not limited to) Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo, Shepparton, Mornington, Albury and more… just ask us
A number of factors contribute to the degree of adverse impact on residential areas from noise emitted during an outdoor event such as the level and nature of noise, number of events per year and the time the event occurs. Everything from music performance to motocross events, Audiometric & Acoustic Services can help ensure that event continues to operate year after year by providing real time acoustic monitoring that meets all local governing requirements. After the noise monitoring we provide a full detailed report that gives you the tools to plan with confidence subsequent long lasting events.
All of our noise loggers hold current NATA calibration certificates and we make calibration checks before each noise logger leaves our office and after the logger is returned.
Noise Logger Specifications – ARL Long term Noise Logger – Type 1
- Noise Descriptors measured: Leq, Lmin, Lmax, and Ln
- Frequency Weightings: A,C
- Time Averaging :Fast, Leq
Statistical Intervals: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 and 60 minutes
- Short Term Leq: Selectable for continuous, or on trigger, with selectable lengths of 1,2,4,8,10,20,30,60 seconds
Battery Life: 2 weeks
- Noise Floor: <24dB
- Measurement range : 30dB to 120dB
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 8kHz
- Sampling Rate: From 10 samples per second.
- Memory Capacity: ~7,900 Statistical Intervals in up to 8 buffers.