Noise Logger Specifications – ARL Long term Noise Logger – Type 1
- Noise Descriptors measured: Leq, Lmin, Lmax, and Ln
- Frequency Weightings: A,C
- Time Averaging :Fast, Leq
Statistical Intervals: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 and 60 minutes
- Short Term Leq: Selectable for continuous, or on trigger, with selectable lengths of 1,2,4,8,10,20,30,60 seconds
Battery Life: 2 weeks
- Noise Floor: <24dB
- Measurement range : 30dB to 120dB
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 8kHz
- Sampling Rate: From 10 samples per second.
- Memory Capacity: ~7,900 Statistical Intervals in up to 8 buffers.