The official version of MITHRA-SIG 3.3.0 is online on GMD-Link.
To download it, please refresh your GMD-Link profile by clicking on the button
As mentionned during the User Day in April 2013, Geomod has focused its developments on engineering instead of mapping.
We have added a lot of functionalities. Here are some of them.
Geometric fearures to facilitate data modelling
- Join/Brake line managing in a specific way the sources.
- Snip that allows to delete a part of selected data based on a surface.
- Update geometry that allows to redefine a whole source after an axis modification.
New possibilities about simulations
- Creation of dynamic calculations allowing the modification of contributions when creating maps.
- Densification of receivers around platforms.
- Creation of map in .BDS format (editable).
- Export in .CSV the labels.
More attributes on manual receivers and facades to facilitate analyzis
- Receiver id
- Building id
- Building floor
The full list of the functionalities is present in the modification file of the application (menu MITHRA-SIG / Help / Release Notes). We have summarized the most important ones in the attached document.
This version requires a new licence number. We remain at your disposal for any additionnal information.
89 rue de la Villette
69003 LYON - FRANCE
T- +33 (0)188.8.131.52.99
F- +33 (0)184.108.40.206.65