With its theme of "Science, Technology and Amenity", Acoustics 2013 Victor Harbor will include plenary sessions addressing the impact of science and technology on acoustics and amenity, whether it be environmental or internal spaces. Other major streams will address Airport/Road/Railway Noise, standards and guidelines including those from EPAs, Underwater Acoustics, Marine Bioacoustics, and Vibration.
Acoustics 2013 Victor Harbor will provide in-depth coverage of many topics of interest to professionals in related fields including scientists and researchers, educationalists, consultants, planners, developers, government authorities, and EPA/noise officers.
GENERAL THEMESThe Organising committee welcomes submissions of abstracts for papers on the following topics:
- Environmental Acoustics
- Industrial Acoustics
- Wind Turbine Noise
- Low Frequency Noise
- Transportation Noise
- Internal Spaces and Amenity; Building Acoustics
- Marine Environmental And Bio Acoustics
- Underwater Communications And Sonar Signal Processing
- Underwater Acoustics – Other
- Architectural acoustics
- Legislation and Standards
- Physiological and Psychological Acoustics